Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I register for Max?
• Max is a subscription streaming platform that will feature content designed for each member of the family. With series, reality shows, movies, documentaries and kids’ content, Max is quality entertainment where, how and when you want it.
• You can access Max at anytime on any mobile device, tablet, PC, Laptop and Smart TV. As an Max subscriber, you will have access to some theater releases 30 days after they appear in theaters and some WB theater releases will be available on Max 30 days after they appear in theaters.
• Max offers families 3 simultaneous devices, 5 personalized profiles, title downloads and HD video, depending on the device
How do I qualify for Max?
• Must be signed up for Bolt Internet package or higher, or Must be signed up for any Internet package + Ultra TV
• Your Cable bill must be up to date.
What do I need to register for an Max account?
•You must have a MyCable account. If you are already registered for MyCable, use the same login credentials to access Max. If you are not yet registered for MyCable, visit www.thecable.net and click MyCable at the top right to register and then use the same username and password to access Max.
• MyCable is your personal online management account that allows you to sign up for new services and much more.
How do I register for Max?
Registration instructions are available on our website www.thecable.net
Do I have to pay for Max?
How do I access Max on my devices?
• For mobile or tablet, download the app via the Apple or Play store.
• For PC and Laptop, enter the following URL www.max.com.
What should I do if I need assistance with Max?
Please call 465-2588, 662-7742 or 763-0184. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Is it possible to view content on several devices simultaneously? How many?
Max allows viewers to live the Max experience in its maximum splendor, offers families access to 3 simultaneous devices, 5 personalized profiles, title downloads and HD video, depending on the device.
I only have Ultra TV (Basic), can I get Max?
You will need to add The Cable’s internet service to qualify for Max.
I have FLASH Internet service – Can I get Max?
You will qualify for Max if you upgrade to the Bolt Internet service or add the Ultra TV service.
What if I upgrade to BOLT Internet service, can I get Max?
Yes, you qualify for Max if you upgrade to the Bolt Internet package, or to the Storm, Strike or Internet Package.
Do I qualify for Max if I get upgraded to BOLT Internet service by paying my bills with my Platinum Loyalty Mastercard?
Yes. If you pay your Cable bill for 3 months consecutively with your Platinum Loyalty Mastercard, the automatic Internet upgrade qualifies you for Max. To keep Max, ensure that your bill remains up to date with payments from your Platinum Loyalty Mastercard.
What if I downgrade my Internet service to FLASH Internet service?
You will lose your Max subscription, unless you add Ultra TV service to the Flash package.
Do I need a set-top box or any other equipment to see Max on my TV?
No. All that is needed is a Smart TV.
Do I have to be a customer of The Cable to register for Max?
Will I have to sign a term contract of any kind for Internet and TV in order to get Max?
If you are a new Internet customer, you will need to sign an Internet contract for 12 months.
Can I get Max with FLASH Internet service and Ultra TV?
Will Max allow English, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles with original sound? Will all content be dubbed into local languages?
Max offers the option, in most cases, to enjoy content in original audio, English, Spanish and Portuguese. In most cases, it’s also possible to add subtitles in any of the three languages.